Animation Feast ensures 100% customer satisfaction. In case of any duplicate charge due to processing error, failing to fulfill any of your special designing requirements or not able to complete your design order as per the delivery policy, your complete design order amount will be refunded.
Your refund would be processed as per the chart below:
All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement:
- If request for refund is made within 48 hours, you would be eligible for 66% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- If request for refund is made between 48- 120 hours, you would be eligible 33% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- No refund request will be entertained after 120 hours of your initial design delivery.
- Atleast 3 revisions must be exhausted before refund.
- No refund will be provided if order brief is incomplete.
- No refund will be provided once the script is finalized.
- No refund will be provided on promo prices.
- The client will not be entitled to any refunds after 30 days, from the date of purchase.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
All refund requests should be communicated to the support department. Animation Feast, based on the violation of your user agreement reserves the right to approve/disapprove your request on an individual case to case basis.
How to claim your refund
To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us
- We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department.
After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by Animation Feast and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by company. Let us also specify that:
- Since the design rights would now be transferred to the company, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- Working in collaboration with the Government Copyright Agencies Animation Feast would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs that would restrict the re-use of the designs as original designs in the future.
At Animation Feast we strive to provide our clients with high-quality products and services that meet their needs and expectations. We understand that revisions may be necessary to ensure complete satisfaction with our deliverables. However, to maintain efficiency and meet project timelines, we have established the following revision policy:
- Revision Period: Clients are entitled to request revisions for any deliverables provided by Animation Feast within one month (30 calendar days) from the date of delivery.
- Eligible Revisions: Revisions will be considered for the following reasons
- Correction of errors or mistakes made by [Your Organization/Company Name].
- Adjustments to meet specific requirements stated in the original project scope.
- Enhancements or improvements that were initially agreed upon but not implemented.
- Submission of Revision Requests: Clients must submit their revision requests in writing via email to your assigned project manager. The request should clearly outline the changes required and reference the original project scope.
- Limitations: After the one-month revision period has lapsed, [Your Organization/Company Name] will not entertain any further revision requests for the specific deliverable. It is essential that clients thoroughly review the deliverables within this timeframe to ensure that all necessary changes are requested promptly.
- New Requests vs. Revisions: In cases where clients wish to introduce new features or scope changes that were not part of the original project scope, they must be treated as new project requests. Such new requests will be evaluated separately, and timelines and costs may be adjusted accordingly.
- Confidentiality: All revision requests and any associated discussions or materials will be treated with strict confidentiality as per our standard confidentiality policy.
- By proceeding with our services, the client acknowledges and accepts the terms of this Revision Policy. We recommend that clients carefully review all deliverables within the allotted revision period to ensure complete satisfaction with the provided services.
- Animation Feast reserves the right to update or modify this policy as necessary, and any such changes will be communicated to clients in a timely manner.
- If you have any questions or require further clarification regarding this Revision Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund-Revision Policy, please contact us by clicking here.