Animated Explainer Video Production Company FAQs
Well, it’s completely understandable that you may be having difficulties in deciding who to trust with your brand. After all, setting up a business isn’t easy and a small mistake can cost you thousands if not millions of dollars.
With your business, it’s always better to be safe than sorry and go with a company that has a proven track record of high customer satisfaction! Without a portfolio, reviews etc. it can be extremely hard to judge a company, so pay close attention to that.
And if you want to work with Animation Feast, you can get in touch with us today easily and have a chat about your business. But before you trust us completely, here are a few reasons you totally should:
Affordability – One of the hardest parts of finding a digital agency that works for you is finding one who has affordable services. Every business is on a budget and often times, your budget may just not allow you to go for the more expensive options. With us, you won’t have to worry about that at all! All of our packages are affordable and divided into business sizes to make matters even easier for you.
Enterprise Service – With us, you won’t even have to worry about not being in the loop of what’s happening with your animated video. We have a dedicated account manager for each of our clients to ensure flawless communication.
Pricing – Still not sure about pricing options? Well, our videos come at a fixed rate per second of video so you for exactly what you receive and never have to feel like you got the short end of the stick.
Quick Turnaround Time – And of course, nothing’s worse than not even getting services delivered at the right time. We provide you a specific date of delivery and stick by it so you can plan things accordingly.
Unlimited Revisions – If you’re not happy with our video, you can always ask for a revision until you’re satisfied. This is exactly how we’ve maintained a high customer satisfaction rate! We never turn back a client that isn’t happy with our work.
Fixed pricing – Our videos are priced at a fixed rate per second of video we complete for you. So you only pay for exactly what you receive.
The price does vary depending on what king of video you get but overall, there’s a fixed rate per second of video so you know exactly what you’re receiving. The reason we’ve gone this route is because we don’t ever want our customers to feel like they’ve been scammed or haven’t gotten what they paid for. We always go above and beyond to make sure that you have the best services possible.
For more information on our prices, get in touch with us now!
Animation Feast specializes in three different types of videos. These are.
- Animated videos
- Interactive videos
- And demo videos.
And the process for each of these is slightly different due to their individualistic requirements. However, it goes from strategizing to writing the script, followed by design and animation. To help our customers understand things better, we’ve provided you with a small timeline of turnaround times that give you an idea of how our process works.
- Animated videos – Typical turnaround 6 weeks (see )
- Interactive video – Typical turnaround 8 weeks (see)
- Demo video – Typical turnaround 4 weeks (see )
But if you ever are struggling with your animated video and need one on a shorter term, you can let us know as well!
The answer to that is yes and no. Every industry has its own video style that works. Some customers are much more interested in watching videos and others are just not. Different types of videos also require to be different lengths. And at the end of the day, it all comes down to how well you’re able to explain your product or service in the given amount of time.
Since animated explainer videos are much lighter in nature, the more information you want to be condensed in it, the more time you should go for. But a video that’s too long can always bore your clients and even make them turn away from your brand.
Which is why, through our market research, we’ve found that 60 – 120 seconds is the perfect length of videos for most industries.
It can be hard deciding what kind of video to go for, especially if it’s your first time looking at animated videos. Every brand is different and we can answer this question accurately after having a chat with you. But to give you a little bit of guideline, here’s what you should look at:
- Animated Explainer Videos – These are best if you’re trying to explain a concept, product or service. By using animations and other visuals, you can make it easier for your audience to understand what you’re all about and don’t have to hire expensive people to carry this out for you. It’s just a lot more efficient! As the name says it, if you want to explain something, go with these!
- Interactive Videos – This type of videos are extremely great for social media and other platforms where you want to derive engagement. The keep your audience interested and give them something to absorb the information without being completely bored.
- Demo Videos – And well, if you’re looking at explaining how something works, whether it’s a product or service, demo videos are the ones for you! You can let your customers know exactly what they need to do to get the best experience out of your product or service, within a few seconds.
There are several ways and platforms for which your animated video can be used. One of the most common ways is to simply have it on the homepage of your website so that whenever anyone comes to visit, they have a quick way of finding out as much information about your business as possible. They won’t have to spend hours scrolling through your website trying to look for that one small thing they need.
That being said, there are a number of other ways that you can use animated videos in:
- Social Networks – Of course, social media plays a huge role in keeping customer engagement up. And with animated videos, you make it even easier to interact with your customers. After all, visuals have been proven to work better!
- Email Marketing – When sending out emails, you only have a few minutes to make a solid impression on your recurring or potential customers to make them purchase what you’re offering. And if you fail at it, you end up in the spam or deleted folder. But with an animated explainer video, you can make sure that never happens again!
- Paid Advertising – Sometimes when clients realize that you’ve signed up for a pad advertisement, it can make them feel a little iffy about your brand. But a good quality animated video can instill trust in them to partner and work with you.
- FAQs – Sometimes, a business can be very hard to understand, especially when all of it is written out. It can definitely just sound like gibberish! So having an animated video to assist your clients will only improve user experience.
- Training – Animated videos can also be used within organizations and businesses for training staff appropriately to deliver a high standard of services.
- Videos are extremely versatile and with each goal you want to achieve, your video placement is going to differ slightly. You can navigate our website to find out more or give us a call to speak to a customer support representative.